When you have a small or medium business is difficult to compete with large brands, however, there are some easy to do marketing activities that can help your business. I want to use this post to give you five examples of easy marketing activities to promote your brand and business to the next level.
- Internet marketing: Build a website! It’s easy. You can build a WordPress blog where you can talk about your products, staff and any additional information (Like pictures and videos) that make your business great!
- Social Media: Make an amazing Instagram profile! Post stories and pictures of your products or services and offer useful information regarding how to use them. I would recommend you to use at least 50 to 100 dollars to do some ads for your target market. Remember, you will need a Facebook page to set up your IG ads.
- Physical marketing: Prepare brochures informing customers about your product or services. You can include promotions or discounts to bring them back to your stores like BOGO or a discount.
- Paid advertising: Use direct mail and send promotions of your business to people that live near your store. Have an attractive promotion to bring them to your store!
- Public Relations: Improve the image of your brand by working on your PR. Host an event inviting neighbors for wine and taste. Or get a local journalist to do an interview about your business. #Protip contact business journalists from local papers. You can find their email usually in their work twitter or in the contact us section in the newspaper website.
I hope these quick ideas work for you and help you promote your brand and business. What have been some efficient activities that have help you grow your business in the past? Share with us your experience in the comment section below!